I’m actually starting to have fun with this Full Play! Thank you to everyone who has commented here on the site or over on YouTube. I really appreciate all of the comments and tips on how I should be proceeding. It means a lot to me and helps me stay excited about posting these up each and every day.
During my commentary I mention that the game is “unfair”. I don’t mean this in a literal sense. Sometimes it feels unfair when you die, but the game is actually very well balanced. The thing is, you sometimes don’t know certain things about the game world, and as a result you can end up dying. The most important part of the game is to learn from your mistakes, and as I continue to go through this playthrough, I hope that you find I am doing that.
The concept of the full game playthrough is that a new video will be uploaded every weekday, Monday thru Friday. I will continue to do this until I have beaten the game in question. For my first time out, a poll was administered on our Facebook Page, and our fans determined that I would be playing the punishing, but entertaining game, Dark Souls.
To keep up with the Full Play, you can continue to come back to the main website, or you can Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for constant updates.
Here are some of the highlights of Episode 2.
- Gameplay: Joey begins the process of getting the Drake Sword | 01:05
- Gameplay: Test driving the Drake Sword | 04:10
- Gameplay: Time to press forward and continue the adventure | 07:20
- Death: Messed up an enemy pull and get surrounded by archers | 12:38
- Mini-Boss Fight: Armored Boar | 17:00
- Death: Gored to death by the Boar and zombie-esque enemy | 18:55
- Mini-Boss Fight: Cooking up Armored Boar Bacon | 23:15
- Gameplay: Going through the basement, into the church area | 24:28
- Gameplay: Joey discusses the fashion world within Dark Souls | 29:30
- WTF?!: Guys … this is a Tight Spot| 32:00
- Gameplay: Teach me how to gesture! | 33:10
Total Deaths for Dark Souls Full Play: 6