Last week we set out to talk about the All-Star Superman premiere, and also what commercials we liked from the Super Bowl. We talked about that for a little bit, but we found out a very important piece of information … Katie is in love with Thor.
Rather, Katie is in love with Chris Hemsworth, the actor portraying Thor in the upcoming summer blockbuster.
She saw the trailer before the Super Bowl and said, “Man that guy is hot.” She was reminded of him during the Super Bowl commercial and now she just won’t stop talking about how good looking he is.
I would like to say that my feelings are hurt, but I really can’t. I mean it’s Thor for Odin’s sake! How am I supposed to compete with that? It’s ok, she can go for Chris Hemsworth, and I’ll go for Natalie Portman. Everyone wins then. Don’t you agree?
In other news, we talk about g33kWatch walking the red carpet, the ludicrous nature of the Doritos commercials, and announce some brand new awesome prizes for the Slumber Party. We all hope that you’ll enjoy!
- We got swag from Jinx! Check out the Good Bad & Undead, Super Computer, Hat, and a whole bunch of Stickers we got will be giving away for the Slumber Party!
- Don’t know about Jem? Best get educated.
- Want to watch the new Captain America trailer? You haven’t seen it already? Geez what’s wrong with you?! Fine I’ll link it to you.
- We said we were going to go see I Am Number Four. We lied, we just couldn’t waste our money to go see it.
- Drive Angry in 3D is coming. We will be there!
- Want to see where Nicolas Cage will be buried? Best look at the pictures below!