Sometimes, we just don’t have our usual charisma about us. There are times, where we just don’t have anything to say. For the most part, those times are not on Podcast night but as you will soon find out, that is exactly the predicament that we found ourselves in this week. We could not, for the life of us, figure out any topic that we felt very strongly about and wanted to talk about.
So what did we do? We BS’d about Mass Effect Marathon 2 and went on tangents during Yogi’s Link segment. That’s it, that’s the list. I wish I could lie to you and tell you we solved all the world’s problems or something, but it’s just not true. That being said we still had a lot of fun in the end and we still managed to get some good conversation going on with it. There is a lot of MEM2 talk in there so that’s good to take a look at, and lots of fun links and revelations that come out.
Also we look at Twitter while we Podcast and give shoutouts to the fans.
So take a trip with us, go on this not so epic Podcast journey with us, and enjoy!
- New MEM2 Trailer is out, Soy Log!
- DCUO now free to play
- Sony’s losing money too
- The beginning of the end of free Google Maps?
- New Bond Film, Skyfall
- You got your blood stuff in my rice!
- Blinky, the three-eyed fish comes to life
- Time to see if they were right about FTL neutrinos
- LOL, LoL player switches sides
- Minecon sold out, huh, who woulda thought
- Wii-U will be finished by E3 2012
- Halo: Anniversary pizza? For UK fans only
- Fantasy matchstick swords … yeah
- Heavy Rain director’s cut: Even Heavier
- More useless crap for a ridiculous game about Jurassic Park
- Holiday Kinect bundle: Fruit Ninja Kinect, Gunstringer, Kinect Adventures
- 3.5 million people still use dial up AOL!
- Britain, you so crazy
- Spiderbot, Spiderbot, does whatever a Spiderbot can
- They be stealing your info
- Japan, seriously now?
- Zombie survival one-stop shop
- Tractor beam tech in the works
- Make your brown eyes blue!